HighTec EDV Systeme is a privately owned company since establishment in 1982 and the world's largest commercial open source compiler vendor.
HighTec ensures independence for the future and the most reliable and secure tools for embedded software development. The HighTec compiler is portable and always available for the latest chip revisions for our supported architectures ahead of general release.
PXROS as a certified micro-kernel real time operating system provides the highest level of data protection, functional safety and robustness.
HighTec offers complete development and consulting services in the areas of performance optimization, functional safety, porting from single-core to multicore systems and to the AutoSAR environment.
Our innovative team is highly skilled and dedicated to quality. We are passionate about what we do and support our customers to both sustain and advance their market position.
Including our long term commitment to support all major silicon platforms
- TriCore/AURIX (Infineon),
- Power Architecture (ST and Freescale),
- RH850 (Renesas)
As well as leading 3rd party software and development tool suppliers
- Operating system and middleware vendors (Vector, Elektrobit, ETAS…)
- Autocoding vendors (dspace, ETAS, Mathworks, …)
- Debugger vendors (Lauterbach, isystem, PLS, ...)
Supports functional development flow
- For efficient development process
- Software development independent from target architectures
- Multi-Core transition support
- State-of-the-art design methodology
- Maximizing flexibility for your investment
- Portability of software knowledge to different hardware architectures
- Minimization of training efforts
- Development cycle time improvement
- Continuous improvement process and extension of features and functionality
- The proprietary solution for migrating to multi-core
- Application code can be ported to multi-core without source code modification
- Proven software can be easily migrated to multi-core silicon
- Based on linker level (ISO and EABI compliant) - a proprietary solution for migrating to multi-core
- Support of homogenous and heterogeneous Multi-Core architectures
- Proactive customer relationships
- Long term maintenance service for frozen compiler versions
- Immediate response to support inquires
- International support staff
- Design support for customization services
- AUTOSAR implementation services
- ISO 26262 process support
- Hybrid CPU/GPU Task Programming
- Transactional memory
- Compiler options to minimize energy consumption
- Advanced Testing / Verification / Certification